"Blind Asylum"

"Blind Asylum"
This black and white photograph shows a view of the Indiana State School for the Blind, now known as the Indiana School for the Blind and Visually Impaired. The institution was established in 1847. The building on North Street in Indianapolis was demolished in 1930 to make way for the Indiana World…



Share on Facebook | Share on Twitter