Indiana State School for the Deaf's Basketball Team and Coach

Indiana State School for the Deaf's Basketball Team and Coach
The Indiana School for the Deaf in Indianapolis was founded in 1843 and was originally called the Willard School. This black and white photograph shows the school's basketball team and their coach in 1941. The team appears to be getting ready to take the court as they put on their jerseys, shoes,…



Share on Facebook | Share on Twitter